01 January 2011

A Photo-a-Day 2011

ANNOUNCING: A Photo-a-Day 2011

I have decided to give myself a challenge this year. I am going to attempt to take and post one picture every day this year. This is very exciting for me, and I hope that you will be excited too. As I was walking around today, considering this challenge, I realized there are going to be two main difficulties for me:

1. Remembering to take a picture every day. I'm sure there will be some days that I completely forget and you'll be seeing pictures of my neighborhood at 11 p.m. I promise not to cheat and use pictures from days other than the one it's supposed to be.
2. Choosing a picture, out of the hundreds that I will inevitably take on some days.

But a challenge is a challenge for a reason.

So here it is folks, Photo #1 out of 365

Find the rest of the photos here: www.keepingthewordsaway.blogspot.com

January 1, 2011. Taken in Little India. Hello monsoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment